5 Things I use every week with my Pup
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. Meaning at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
There are several go to things that I use ever week with my dog - including supplements for physical and mental health, keeping clean and our favorite never fail treats!
- this is my go to supplement for glucosamine and chondroitin. I've used it for years with both my small and large dogs with great success. Even with one of my pups who had severe hip issues - kept him running like a puppy! Follow the
- the simplest (and one of the best) probiotics on the market - Promotes a healthy immune system and contains high levels of antioxidants, vitamins A, E, and C. Sprinkle it over my pups food every night and had really helped - especially since he struggled as a puppy with food issues.
- my go to for not only anxiety and tension but also arthritis pain, hip and joint pain - really helps to take the edge off stress from changes in environment, thunderstorms, etc. Easy to give as well which makes it nice!
- Rufus has floopy ears which can be prone to ear infections so once a week I use these ear wipes to clean out his ears. The wipes are way easier to use then a wash (pup doesn't fight it as much) Keep hes ears clean and smelling fresh and really helps to avoid infections!
- Everybody needs a go to no fail treat - something your dog will always love - for us its theses awesome freeze dried liver treats. Super healthy with no added sugar and smelly enough to attract your dogs attention. We keep a container by the front door in case of escape emergencys lol.