TOP 5 THINGS FOR YOUR WATER DOG
It's getting to be that time again - SWIMING! If you have a dog that loves the water there are a few must haves to make your life a little easier, check out the list below.
1. If you have a dog who loves the water your number one need is a fantastic throw toy that floats - I'm a fan of this Chuckit! bumber toy - its durable and comes in different sizes! https://amzn.to/2VFUeIX
2. Quick drying - super absorbant towel - need I say more! End all be all must have if you have a water dog - I just keep a few in my car just in case (these are also a favorite Christmas gift for puppy parents!) https://amzn.to/2JmxuHk
3. A good shampoo is a must have when you have a stinky dog after a river swim - Right now I'm really loving this Burt's Bees oatmal shampoo - its been great for keeping my dog smelling fresh and has been super gentle on his skin. https://amzn.to/2LFDiP1 They have a pretty fantastic conditioner as well - https://amzn.to/2DS55W3
4. If you have a dog that likes to swim you probably have a dog that likes to get dirty (at least I do) Using a waterproof seat cover specially made for pets in your car can save a lot of clean up time. https://amzn.to/2VLIBQB
5. The last one isn't for your dog so much as for you - just like a waterproof seat for your car you might also needs something to help with the wet dog smell (or just overall pet smell) I use these bamboo charcoal air purifying bags - I have one tucked in both the front and back of my car - they are a BIG help! https://amzn.to/300Db3p
Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Meaning at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.